Shop Small Charlotte!
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to supporting the local small businesses that create jobs, boost the economy and preserve neighborhoods around Charlotte and nationwide.
TIPS FOR BUSINESSES:
- Promote your small business! Download FREE Marketing Materials!
- Order a FREE Small Business Saturday Welcome Mat for your store.
- Hold special events and promotions. Get inspired by what Charlotte’s Historic South End did last year.
- Collaborate with other local, small businesses. When businesses work together to promote their unique districts powerful things can happen!
- Take a look at what businesses around the country did last year to make their Small Business Saturday a success.
TIPS FOR CONSUMERS:
- Find out where to shop on November 24th!
- Tweet about your favorite Charlotte small business. #SmallBizSat
- Enter the FedEx $1 Million Gift Card Giveaway to help make it a big day for small business
- Support your favorite local small businesses on Saturday, November 24th! If thousands of people shop small, the economic impact can be huge.
- “What three independently owned businesses would you miss if they disappeared? Stop in. Say hello. Pick up something to bring a smile. Your purchases are what keep those businesses around.“ (The 3/50 Project)
Mayor Anthony Foxx supports local small businesses:
Small Business Saturday – A nationwide grassroots movement: