On-The-Job Training Grant Orientation for Mecklenburg County Employers
Impact your bottom line while improving the skills of your new hires with an On-the-Job Training (OJT) Grant!
Awards ranging from $6,000 to $20,000 per trainee are available to qualifying companies to train their newly
hired employees in skilled to professional positions.
In this OJT Grant orientation you will
- learn more about the OJT Grants and processes;
- be armed with helpful hints, tools and technical assistance on how to successfully recruit for and hire an OJT Grant-funded trainee; and
- meet our staff and local business representatives who have successfully leveraged OJT Grants.
Important Things to Know
- OJT orientation is free, but you must register to attend.
- Seating is limited. (If the workshop is full, contact Sheila Hemphill at 704.206.1353 or email@example.com to be added to the waiting list should a seat become available.)
- Parking is free.
Contact: 704.390.7093; email: firstname.lastname@example.org