Grow revenue through Exporting!
Starting the fourth Wednesday of the month in 2013, you can discover new markets for your product or service. Learn from local successful exporters along with federal, state and private sector export service providers.
- Best practices for exporting
- How to assess export readiness
- Identify best export markets
- Locate qualified foreign buyers
- Compliance with U.S. export regulations
- Maximizing Free Trade Agreements
- Access export working capital
- How to negotiate and get paid for export sales
- Participation in federal and state export assistance programs
WHEN: 8:30 – 10:00 am
8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
Charlotte U.S. Export Assistance Center*
521 E. Morehead St. Ste 435
Charlotte, NC 28202
*Location subject to change
INFO & RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org