Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to supporting the local small businesses that create jobs, boost the economy and preserve neighborhoods around Charlotte and nationwide.
TIPS FOR BUSINESSES:
- Promote your business! Download FREE Marketing Materials!
- Hold special events and promotions. Not sure how? Let Charlotte’s Historic South End inspire you.
- Collaborate with other local, small businesses. When businesses work together to promote their unique districts, powerful things can happen!
TIPS FOR CONSUMERS:
- Find out where to shop on November 29th!
- Tweet about your favorite Charlotte small business. #SmallBizSat
- Get out and shop! Support your favorite small businesses on Saturday, November 29th. If thousands of people shop small, the economic impact can be huge.
- Visit one of Charlotte’s unique Restaurant & Retail Districts
Share Your Story: Billboard Giveaway!
In the weeks leading up to Small Business Saturday, we’re giving one lucky business owner the chance to win FREE advertising for one month, on a digital billboard in Uptown, near the Epicentre—and that business owner could be you! Click here for details.