Updated: November 2016
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting the local businesses that create jobs, boost the economy and preserve neighborhoods around Charlotte and nationwide. You can support local businesses by shopping small on Small Business Saturday: November 26th, 2016 between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
TIPS FOR BUSINESSES:
- Promote your business by creating FREE custom downloadable marketing materials for your social networks, site, and storefront.
- Or download ready-to-use materials for your local business.
- Hold special events and promotions on Small Business Saturday. Not sure how? Let Charlotte’s Historic South End inspire you.
- Collaborate with other local, small businesses to rally your neighborhood! When businesses work together to promote their unique districts, powerful things can happen.
- For more ideas on how entrepreneurs can celebrate Small Business Saturday, click here.
TIPS FOR CONSUMERS:
- Find out where to shop in your local area with this list of participating small businesses.
- Tweet about your favorite Charlotte small business. #ShopSmall #SmallBizSat
- Get out and shop! Support your favorite local businesses on Saturday, November 26th, 2016. If thousands of people shop small, the economic impact can be huge.
- Visit one of Charlotte’s unique restaurant and retail districts: