Small Business Month
Virtual Kickoff Networking Event
May 4, 2021
5:30 - 6:30 PM
Join us as we celebrate!
Thank you for joining us for the Charlotte Business Resources 5th Annual Small Business Month Kickoff Networking Event. See below for helpful information before and during the virtual event:
BEFORE THE EVENT:
- This event is being held on Remo, an immersive webinar and virtual networking video platform. It is slightly different than Zoom or WebEx.
- The platform works best in Chrome.
- Please create a log-in for the platform when you register. This log-in requires an email and for you to create a password. Additionally, you can add more information for networking purposes.
- You can click “Save me a spot” and this event will be added to your personal Remo joined events page.
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the main event page, click “Join Event”
- We DO NOT recommend that you join Remo on a mobile device or tablet. It limits your ability to fully participate. Please join from a laptop or desktop if possible.
- It will bring you to an audio and video test page, you can skip this test by clicking “Skip.”
- You will automatically be placed at a random table when you join the conference room floor for networking. In order to move around to other tables, double click on an open seat at a new table.
- The chat functionality is very similar to other web conferencing platforms, you can send messages to everyone, one person privately, or just the people at the table you’re sitting at.
- If you need assistance at any time during the conference, there’s a “Need Help” chat in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen.