The average American household has eight internet connected devices per person and a quarter of adults are constantly online.
While consumers are increasingly connected, it is important they keep pave with protective measures to stay safe. Don’t let cybercriminals into your home! This free, 2-hour workshop, facilitated by the National Cyber Security Alliance, will cover:
- How to secure your internet connect home
- How to talk to family members about online safety
- Resources for victims of cybercrime
- Cyber safety for families on the go
- Free resources and much more!
Small and medium-sized organizations have valuable data which makes them prime targets for cybercriminals. However, these organizations (small businesses, nonprofits, local governments, school, etc.) are often under-resourced when it comes to protecting their sensitive assets. The National Cyber Security Alliance has developed a free hands-on half-day workshop to help organizations:
- Identify which business assets others want
- Protect those assets
- Detect when something has gone wrong
- Respond quickly and appropriately with an action plan
- Recover after a breach