2601 E 7th St
Charlotte, NC 28204
The Crowns of Enterprise Awards recognize and honor small businesses that demonstrate exemplary leadership and sound business strategies. We strive to acknowledge and display the hard work and resilient efforts of our local small businesses, illustrating the positive footprint and economic impact they have on our community. The program nurtures relationship building between businesses, officials and government agencies.
During the awards ceremony, we will honor one outstanding business in each of the following categories:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) of the Year
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) of the Year
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE) of the Year
- Prime Contractor of the Year
- Diversity Advocate of the Year
Each award winner will receive a 2019 Crowns of Enterprise Award, publicity on the City of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, and Charlotte Business Resources websites and community visibility through numerous social media vehicles.