Developed through 30 years of studying entrepreneurial enterprises, this session brings new thinking around profitability that encompasses an inside-out-look, leading to better strategic decisions and profits. You will walk away with an analysis tool you can immediately put to use that will improve your organization’s promotional strategy, marketing concentration, price justification, operational decisions and cash flow.
Participants will learn:
- How to analyze business offerings, market segments and geographic reach for greater profitability
- How intangible and internal efficiency factors influence profitability
- How to classify offerings as core, value-added or for potential elimination
- The key factors that could shift your market segment priorities
- How to identify geographic pockets of opportunity for competitive advantage and better strategic decisions