Come learn about City of Charlotte contracting requirements, how to register to be a rehabilitation contractor and procedures to bid on upcoming jobs. Register to attend:

RFPs and Contractor Resources​

 The City of Charlotte accepts general contractors & skilled tradesmen to participate in various single family rehabilitation projects through the Safe Home and Lead Safe housing programs. Contractors must have a NC General Contractor’s License if bidding over $30,000 and an appropriate amount of insurance depending on bid specifications. ​
Rehabilitation contracts will be awarded through a public procurement pro​​​cess in which a bid request will be sent to registered contractors. To participate, complete a Contractor’s application through the link below or download and mail in the application.  Contact Jim Mahon at or 704-432-2321 with any questions or to have an application form mailed to you.​​

Current Bid Requests Can Be Found Here: