Facebook and Central Piedmont are partners in developing and offering this non-credit Digital Marketing Certificate program. In the six-month course, entry-level job seekers and experienced professionals alike will gain and expand their understanding of core concepts including market positioning, brand positioning, targeting and segmentation, and marketing channels and metrics.
With this high-demand set of skills, this innovative course (offered by blending online and in-person sessions) will have you set to kick start your journey into careers that require new technology skills in digital marketing. You will end this course with a professional portfolio of applied projects that will showcase your abilities and prepare you to put these skills into action.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand foundations of marketing including: unique value proposition, customer segmentation, customer personas, various marketing channels, and key metrics.
- Understand the process of creating an effective content strategy by understanding consumer psychology and buying motivations
- Demonstrate the ability to create written copy for marketing content that aligns with a brand and target audience for primary marketing channels.
- Understand the principles and best practices of visual design when creating marketing collateral.
- Understand search engine optimization.
- Demonstrate the ability to A/B test various elements of marketing efforts to increase conversion rates.
- Understand the factors that drive conversion and opportunities to optimize marketing performance.
- Understand the role of social media in a marketing campaign and differences in voice and audience across various social media channels.
- Recognize best practices and understand the lifecycles of successful social media, search, display, and email campaigns.
additional information: https://www.cpcc.edu/business-and-industry/small-business-center/digital-marketing-certificate