Baffled with the thought of grants and not sure where to begin. This class helps you learn how to do the research, weigh the options, build relationships, incorporate what is needed in the proposals, and submit for funding. With step-by-step guidance you will become an effective grant seeker and will be on your way to writing a winning proposal.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the overall process of grant seeking and writing
- Know the information that should be included in their proposal and financial section
- Know how to build relationships
- Understand how to communicate financial needs to prospective funders
- Evaluate their reasons for wanting to submit for a particular grant
- Identify the variety of funding resources and opportunities