Queen City Entrepreneurs’ Conference is hosted by Alpha Kappa Alpha Society, Inc./Rho Psi Omega Chapter & RPO, Inc. SCORE Charlotte is a Strategic Partner of this event along with the Charlotte Mecklenburg Black Chamber of Commerce, The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte. The Premier Sponsor is Bank of America.
f you’re a woman interested in starting her own business or you currently own a business and you need resources and information to grow and move your venture forward, join like-minded individuals for networking, information sharing and innovative ideas at our Queen City Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
Hear from women entrepreneurs and experts during informative workshops, presentations and panel discussions. You’ll also have a chance to visit with vendors that provide goods and services to business owners.
This informative day will include a panel discussion where successful women business owners will share their personal stories of challenges and success. Attendees will enjoy workshops focused on developing a business plan, how to use digital marketing and social media to promote your business, and the unique challenges of women business owners. The afternoon includes a general session about the current state and future of small businesses in today’s political and economic climate. Throughout the day you’ll have time to network with current and aspiring entrepreneurs and visit with vendors that provide goods and services to small business owners. Breakfast and lunch are included in registation.
Benefits of Attending:
- Connect and network with other business owners
- Learn how to develop your Business Model Canvas for success
- Receive practical advice and learn valuable strategies and tactics
- Discuss strategies for overcoming challenges faced by women business owners
- Have your business challenges, concerns and questions discussed in an open forum
- Find out what it takes to build a thriving and profitable business
- Gain ideas on how to fund, launch and grow your business
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Valerie Vanderhall at 704-737-7644