Aimed at helping creative female entrepreneurs thrive, the Mamizi conference will provide workshops, presentations, and panels centered on technology and media. The conference will also include an exclusive pitch competition that will award $1,000 to a woman-owned startup concept and opportunities to network with other Charlotte-area WBEs.
The conference will be held on Saturday, July 28th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at the Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel in Uptown Charlotte with networking reception from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Conference sessions include:
- Funding Your Dreams
- Breaking Down Barriers for Women in STEM
- Developing a Mentorship Blueprint for Entrepreneurial Success
- Understanding the Blockchain**
- Create a Presence Online in 30 minutes – Developing a Website for your Business**
- Curation and Layout Design**
- Pitching Your Value in the Job Market: Real Negotiations
- Crafting Your Resume to Land Your Next Interview: Resume Review & Prep
** Laptop is suggested
- Turning Social Media Engagement into Sales
- A true blueprint for Success in Media Relations
Pitch Competition: Pitch your startup or small business for a chance to win $1,000
Through a generous donation from Walmart, CBR has TEN scholarships to give away to our followers – that’s a $100 value per scholarship! In addition, CBR will be giving away an opportunity to exhibit at the conference (valued at $500!) where you can connect conference attendees with your products and services.
Entering is easy, simply fill out the form below by Friday, July 20th. Our 10 scholarship winners and exhibitor winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 25th. For more information on the conference, visit mamizi.com.
Having trouble with this form? Click here.